Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Rubber ducky, you make bathtime so much FUN!

While we were at my parents' house after Christmas, Melissa and Jeremy were there with Boston. Niev and Boston are only 3 weeks apart and they are so fun to see together. I get excited for Niev to have brothers and sisters just seeing how they interact and play together.

We decided to give Boston and Niev a bath together. Well since we don't have a real bathtub at our apartment (but luckily our new house does!) Niev is not used to so much space to move around in. I don't think Boston was used to someone in his zone while he was bathing so they were both finding this a new and interesting experience. Melissa only fills the bath a tiny bit because Boston will just lay on his back while the bath is being filled and then flail his arms and legs around as if he is trying to swim. It was very fun to see them together.



I missed filming it, but Niev loves to dunk her face in the water and blow bubbles. Well, Boston was on his stomach and he Niev bent down and "blew bubbles" on him bum. She also stuck her finger in Boston's crack and seemed to be investigating it. They loved watching each other in the bath. She would splash around and then Boston would think that was highly hilarious and then Niev would hear him laughing and start laughing. It was the loudest bath I think either of them has ever had!

3 comments:

The Despain Gang said...

That was funny! You picked good ones. Mom's voice is fun to have on the video too. Hope you had a good time last night. You'll have to Post something from her birthday soon! -Melissa

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

Well, I think you can prove right there that she is your daughter. I seem to remember credit cards on a daily basis when you and Jared were around.

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

I had totally forgotten about credit cards! That is hilarious. I guess I do have to take credit for that (no pun intended).