Saturday, January 23, 2010

Christmas 2009

I know I'm just about a month off with this post, but better late than never. The girls sat on Santa's lap and were very brave. Niev asked for a puppy (even though she already has one) and for a
We put up our Christmas tree with the girls' "help" and it wasn't as nerve wracking as I thought it would be.


We left cocoa and a candy cane for Santa and Niev insisted on leaving bubble gum and water for the reindeer (I think she thought that she would get in on that action).
Sorry I can't get this picture to rotate!!!!

We awoke to the greatest Christmas day ever. Just our little family.
A day filled with playing with every toy received, some piano playing, great food, laughter and best of all, naps!
Ian and I were laying in bed that night and we both said that we couldn't have asked for a better Christmas. We are very blessed.

No comments: